Last Friday marked the beginning of the month-long Take Control of Your TBR Pile challenge created and sponsored by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. I have been pondering which books to try and read this month, keeping in mind that all of them have to be published before March 2013. Dang. I have at least four books that I have to read this month that are ARCs, so looks like I have to pull them from my list.
To make my life even more interesting (!!) I am also taking part in the March challenge for a Goodreads group, We ♥ YA Books! It will be easy to combine the two. For the group challenge, I need to read six books whose titles spell out C L O V E R.
Here’s my (tentative) list:
C – Cindy Ella by Robin Palmer;
L – Looking for Alaska by John Green;
O – The Other Side of Us by Sarah Mayberry;
V – Variant by Robison Wells;
E – Everneath by Brodi Ashton; and
R – Rapture by Lauren Kate.
In addition, I have two books to finish for Rated YA-MA’s New Book Challenge that ends March 31.
- Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
- Speechless by Hannah Harrington
As for the TBR challenge, I will also be reading books that I will choose from this list (yes, you have seen some of these titles more than once):
- The New Kid by Temple Mathews
- Meridienne Drake: Secrets of the Truth by Jessica Dragon Cheramie
- Dysfunctional Romance by Derick Hudson
- Talisman of El by Alecia Stone
- Memoirs of a Gothic Soul by Rebekah Armusic
- Messages from Henry by Rebecca Scarberry
- Fragile Lion by Mark Darley
- DiSemblance by Shanae Branham
- Whispers of the Sprite by Joanna Mazurkiewicz
- More by T.M. Franklin
- Dissever by Colee Firman
- Ripped by Shelly Dickson Carr
- Templand by Jill Elaine Hughes
- The Seal of Oblivion by Hollidae Strozier
- The Hidden Ones by Nancy Madore
- Fresh Off the Boat by Eddie Huang
- Three Graves Full by Jamie Mason
- Finale by Becca Fitpatrick
- The Reece Malcolm List by Amy Spalding
- Biting Cold by Chloe Neill
- The Fine Art of Truth or Dare by Melissa Jensen
- Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
I think that’s enough. But just you watch; I rarely miss an opportunity to change things up!