Happy New Year! School’s back in session, so maybe I should write some reviews of all of those books I have been reading. Stay tuned.
What I Posted…
You may have highly enjoyed/intensely disagreed with the following:
- The Sunday Post 12.21.2014 Edition
- What Next? Wednesday: Second Run Reviews Edition
- #COYER New Year’s Read-A-Thon 1/1/15 – 1/4/15
Congratulations to Katie at Inkk Reviews for winning a copy of All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven. Thanks to everyone who entered my giveaway. If you haven’t read this book, it is FANTASTIC! It has already been optioned for a movie starring Elle Fanning.
Are you looking for a challenge? December 20th was the first day of the COYER (Clean Out Your EReader) Challenge!, hosted by Berls at Fantasy Is More Fun and Michelle at Because Reading. Check out this post for the rules and regulations and sign up info. They have a Facebook page, too, so be sure to ask to join!
I have been quietly limping along, reading for sure, but I am going to get into trouble again soon if I don’t start posting my reviews. Look for some this week!
Here are a few of the books I intend to tackle:
- A Corner of White by Jaclyn Moriarty
- These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman (READING RIGHT NOW)
- Mister Max: The Book of Lost Things by Cynthia Voigt
- Freakboy by Kristin Elizabeth Clark
- Time After Time by Tamara Ireland Stone
- Between by Dora Hilburn (AN ACTUAL FRIEND OF MINE!)
- Dangerous Deceptions by Sarah Zettel
- When by Victoria Laurie
- The Body in the Woods by April Henry (COMPLETED)
This is only a very, very partial list…wish me luck!
Posts for Next Week (or Two)
I have made a list of the books I am going to read over the next few months for the COYER challenge, but I do also have brick and mortar books to read as well. Here’s what I hope to get done this week:
- Finish reading Seventh Grave and No Body by Darynda Jones (no review)
- Read The Impossible Knife of Memory by Laurie Halse Anderson
- What Next? Wednesday: Ashley Dotson Edition
- Review of Love and Other Perishable Items by Laura Buzo
- Review of I’ll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson
- Review of Prada and Prejudice by Mandy Hubbard
- These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman
New Books to Read
From the library:
- King Dork by Frank Portman (I have the second one on my eReader, so I need to read this first!)
- Review of Taste Test by Ally Fiore
- Review of The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater
- Review of Third Degree by Julie Cross
- Review of Don’t Even Think About It by Sarah Mlynowski
- Review of Just One Night by Gayle Forman
What Should I Read Next?
Yes, I need MORE MORE MORE people to participate in my What Now? Wednesday posts. You can be a blogger, author, reader, book lover, whatever. You will be featured in an interview along with all of your pertinent social media data! Check out the how tos in this post. Or, go directly to the form and complete it. Thank you!
Have a great week!
The Sunday Post is a meme started by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. As she says:
It’s a chance to share news, a post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.