Hey, look at me…I actually posted some stuff this week. Don’t get all used to it…I just started painting three rooms, and I have to be finished by Super Bowl Sunday! Reading will have to take a back seat over the next couple of weeks. I have a few reviews ready to go, so you might not even realize that I am not all there…
What I Posted…
You may have highly enjoyed/intensely disagreed with the following:
- The Sunday Post 1.11.2015 Edition
- BriefINK Review: I’ll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson
- Review: Love and Other Perishable Items by Laura Buzo
- What Next? Wednesday: Ashley Dotson Edition
- Review: Prada and Prejudice by Mandy Hubbard
- Review: The Body in the Woods by April Henry #COYER
UPCOMING GIVEAWAY! The wonderful people at Merit Press have four books coming out in paperback – their first! So their gain is, uh, YOUR gain! In a couple of weeks, i will post a giveaway for TWO sets of all four books – TWO lucky winners!
The #COYER challenge (Clean Out Your EReader), hosted by Berls at Fantasy Is More Fun and Michelle at Because Reading, is going on through March 6th. This is a chance for you to read those books that have been weighing down your eReader! Check out this post for the rules and regulations and sign up info. They have a Facebook page, too, so be sure to ask to join!
I have read a few books so far (and, embarrassingly enough, have discovered one that I forgot that I had read and for which I posted no review). I have posted one review (all will have the #COYER hashtag) as you can see ^^.
Here is an additional list of the books I intend to read (I have a lot!):
- Saving Wishes by G. J. Walker-Smith
- Since You’ve Been Gone by Mary Jennifer Payne
- Ink by Amanda Sun
- Paper Towns by John Green
- I Hunt Killers by Barry Lyga
- Rich Kids of Instagram
- The Vigilante Poets of Selwyn Academy by Kate Hattemer
According to Goodreads, I have about 75 books to get through. CAN I DO IT?
- King Dork by Frank Portman
- Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout
New Books to Read
- Seeker by Arwen Elys Dayton
From Merit Press:
- How We Fall by Kate Brauning
- The Number 7 by Jessica Lidh
- Unlovely by Celeste Conway
- Who is Mackie Spence? by Lin Kaymer
From Adams Media:
- Bullied Kids Speak Out by Jodee Blanco
- Review of Unenchanted by Chanda Hahn
- Review of The Naturals by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
- What Next? Wednesday: Pink Polka Dot Books
- Review of Flash by Barbara Morgenroth
- Review of These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner
What Should I Read Next?
Please help a blogger out and be my next participant in my What Now? Wednesday posts. You can be a blogger, author, reader, book lover, whatever. You will be featured in an interview along with all of your pertinent social media data! Check out the how tos in this post. Or, go directly to the form and complete it. Thank you!
Have a great week!
The Sunday Post is a meme started by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. As she says:
It’s a chance to share news, a post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.