It’s time to get back to the grind after a nice Thanksgiving Break. I hope you have been enjoying my Two Weeks of Thanks, reviews of books published by Merit Press. They have been providing books for review to me for about two years now, and I am so grateful to them!
What I Posted…
You may have highly enjoyed/intensely disagreed with the following:
- The Sunday Post 11.23.2014 Edition
- Winter Challenge: Clean Out Your EReader 12/20/14 – 3/6/15
- Review: ‘Escape From Eden’ by Elisa Nader #2WeeksofThanks
- Review: ‘Unaccompanied Minor’ by Hollis Gillespie #2WeeksofThanks
- Review: ‘Poor Little Dead Girls’ by Lizzie Friend #2WeeksofThanks
- Review: ‘Anyone But You’ by Kim Askew & Amy Helmes #2WeeksofThanks
- Review: ‘No Surrender Soldier’ by Christine Kohler #2WeeksofThanks
There were no giveaways this week.
Posts for Next Week
You may have noticed that it’s been Merit Press week here at Ink and Page. All the books next week will also be published by Merit Press. What Next? Wednesday will be on hiatus for the next week and will return on Wednesday, December 10th.
- Review of Providence by Lisa Colozza Cocca
- Review of Big Fat Disaster by Lisa Fehlbaum
- Review of Screaming Divas by Suzanne Kamata
- Review of Jex Malone by C. L. Graber & V. C. Stanley
- Review of Who R U Really? by Margo Kelly
- Winterspell by Claire Legrand
- The Truth About Alice by Jennifer Mathieu
New Books to Read
- Petronella and the Janjilons by Cheryl Bentley
- Since You’ve Been Gone by Mary Jennifer Payne
- Review of The Truth About Alice by Jennifer Mathieu
- Review of Taste Test by Ally Fiore
- Review of The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater
- Review of Third Degree by Julie Cross
- Review of Don’t Even Think About It by Sarah Mlynowski
- Review of Just One Night by Gayle Forman
What Should I Read Next?
Due to my Two Weeks of Thanks posts, there was no post last week and will be no post this week for this series. We will be back in business on December 10th. HOWEVER, I need MORE MORE MORE people to participate in my What Now? Wednesday posts. You can be a blogger, author, reader, book lover, whatever. You will be featured in an interview along with all of your pertinent social media data! Check out the how tos in this post. Or, go directly to the form and complete it. Thank you!
Have a great week!
The Sunday Post is a meme started by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. As she says:
It’s a chance to share news, a post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.