Now we can breathe. Finals are over, it’s Winter break, and we can take time to enjoy the holidays! I had to take last week off because of all of the concerts and craziness.
What I Posted…
You may have highly enjoyed/intensely disagreed with the following:
- The Sunday Post 12.7.2014 Edition
- What Next? Wednesday: Something to Browse Edition
- Review: The Truth About Alice by Jennifer Mathieu
- Free Verse Re. My Hatred of the ending of Allegiant by Veronica Roth
- Review + GIVEAWAY: All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
- Review: Wicked Jealous by Robin Palmer
- Review: Rock and a Hard Place by Angie Stanton
Oh my. If you do anything after reading this post, please enter my giveaway for All the Bright Places. It is a wonderful YA contemporary fiction title that will fracture your heart into teeny, tiny pieces. In a good way. If there’s such a thing. And there sort of is. It is NOW through Tuesday.
Yesterday, December 20th, was the first day of the COYER (Clean Out Your EReader) Challenge! Hosted by Berls at Fantasy Is More Fun and Michelle at Because Reading. Check out this post for the rules and regulations and sign up info. They have a Facebook page, too, so be sure to ask to join!
Here are a few of the books I intend to tackle:
- A Corner of White by Jaclyn Moriarty
- These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman
- Mister Max: The Book of Lost Things by Cynthia Voigt
- Freakboy by Kristin Elizabeth Clark
- Time After Time by Tamara Ireland Stone
- Between by Dora Hilburn (AN ACTUAL FRIEND OF MINE!)
- Dangerous Deceptions by Sarah Zettel
- When by Victoria Laurie
- The Body in the Woods by April Henry
This is only a very, very partial list…wish me luck!
Posts for Next Week (or Two)
I have made a list of the books I am going to read over the next few months for the COYER challenge, but I do also have brick and mortar books to read as well. Here’s what I hope to get done this week:
- Finish reading Seventh Grave and No Body by Darynda Jones (no review)
- Review of Dark Triumph by Robin LaFevers
- Review of The Impossible Knife of Memory by Laurie Halse Anderson
- What Next? Wednesday: Second Run Reviews Edition
- Review of Not That Kind of Girl by Lena Dunham
- Review of The Spectacular Now by Tim Tharp
- Seventh Grave and No Body by Darynda Jones
New Books to Read
From the library:
- Prada and Prejudice by Mandy Hubbard
- Shopaholic to the Stars by Sophie Kinsella
- I’ll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson
- Enthusiasm by Polly Shulman
- Review of Taste Test by Ally Fiore
- Review of The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater
- Review of Third Degree by Julie Cross
- Review of Don’t Even Think About It by Sarah Mlynowski
- Review of Just One Night by Gayle Forman
What Should I Read Next?
Yes, I need MORE MORE MORE people to participate in my What Now? Wednesday posts. You can be a blogger, author, reader, book lover, whatever. You will be featured in an interview along with all of your pertinent social media data! Check out the how tos in this post. Or, go directly to the form and complete it. Thank you!
Have a great week!
The Sunday Post is a meme started by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. As she says:
It’s a chance to share news, a post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.