Crazy week after Thanksgiving! Only three weeks until Christmas, which means getting the tree up, decorating, lights outside, choosing someone from the Angel Tree, Christmas parties, shopping, concerts and finals at school. Not enough time to breathe! Wish I hadn’t rested so much during the week of last week.
What I Posted…
You may have highly enjoyed/intensely disagreed with the following:
- The Sunday Post 11.30.2014 Edition
- Review: Providence by Lisa Colozza Cocca #2WeeksofThanks
- Review: Big Fat Disaster by Beth Fehlbaum #2WeeksofThanks
- Review: Screaming Divas by Suzanne Kamata #2WeeksofThanks
- Review: Jex Malone by C. L. Gaber & V. C. Stanley #2WeeksofThanks
- Review: Who R U Really? by Margo Kelly #2WeeksofThanks
There were no giveaways this week.
Posts for Next Week
My #2WeeksofThanks posts are done – I hope you enjoyed discovering some new books published by the wonderful Merit Press. If you like YA realistic contemporary fiction, then check out some of the titles.
Here’s what’s happening this week:
- Review of The Truth About Alice by Jennifer Mathieu
- Review of Wicked Jealous by Robin Palmer
- What Next? Wednesday: Something To Browse Edition
- Review of Dark Triumph by Robin LaFevers
- Review of Rock and a Hard Place by Angie Stanton
- Sixth Grave on the Edge by Darynda Jones
New Books to Read
From the library:
- Not That Kind of Girl by Lena Dunham
- Seventh Grave and No Body by Darynda Jones
- Review of Taste Test by Ally Fiore
- Review of The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater
- Review of Third Degree by Julie Cross
- Review of Don’t Even Think About It by Sarah Mlynowski
- Review of Just One Night by Gayle Forman
What Should I Read Next?
Yes, I need MORE MORE MORE people to participate in my What Now? Wednesday posts. You can be a blogger, author, reader, book lover, whatever. You will be featured in an interview along with all of your pertinent social media data! Check out the how tos in this post. Or, go directly to the form and complete it. Thank you!
Have a great week!
The Sunday Post is a meme started by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. As she says:
It’s a chance to share news, a post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.