Wow. that painting nearly did me in…and I have only “finished” 2 of the 3 rooms. Rolling is so messy and the clean up is oainful. I did get some really nice, crisp edges, though, so I am pretty happy with that. The problem these days is what to do with the paint thinner after you’ve cleaned your brushes. I think I have to get the city to come and pick it up because it is a hazardous material. I used to just throw the brushes away if I used oil-based paint…I may go back to that method, as expensive as that sounds.
What I Posted…
You may have highly enjoyed/intensely disagreed with the following:
- The Sunday Post 1.18.2015 Edition
- Review: These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner #COYER
- Review: Flash by Barbara Morgenroth #COYER
- What Next? Wednesday: Pink Polka Dot Book Blog Edition
- Review: The Naturals by Jennifer Lynn Barnes #COYER
- Review: UnEnchanted by Chanda Hahn #COYER
- What Next? Wednesday: What Do I Read if I Loved Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater? #WNW
- Review: Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout #COYER
- Review: Finding Cinderella by Colleen Hoover #COYER
UPCOMING GIVEAWAY! The wonderful people at Merit Press have four books coming out in paperback – their first! So their gain is, uh, YOUR gain! On Friday, I will post a giveaway for TWO sets of all four books – TWO lucky winners! Be sure to sign up!
The #COYER challenge (Clean Out Your EReader), hosted by Berls at Fantasy Is More Fun and Michelle at Because Reading, is going on through March 6th. This is a chance for you to read those books that have been weighing down your eReader! Check out this post for the rules and regulations and sign up info. They have a Facebook page, too, so be sure to ask to join! I will use the #COYER hashtag to indicate which books I have read for this challenge.
Here is an additional list of the books I intend to read (I have a lot!):
- Deep Blue by Jennifer Donnelly
- He Texted by Lisa Winning
- The Here and Now by Ann Brashares
- One Man Guy by Michael Barakiva
- The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson
- Don’t Even Think About It by Sarah Mlynowski
- Third Degree by Julie Cross
I’m still chugging along!
- King Dork by Frank Portman
- Arousing Love: A Teen Novel by M. H. Strom
New Books to Read
- Black Dove, White Raven by Elizabeth Wein (Disney Hyperion)
- Review of The Academy: Introductions by C. L. Stone
- What Next? Wednesday
- Review of The Impossible Knife of Memory by Laurie Halse Anderson
- Review of Speechless by Hannah Harrington
- Merit Press Four-Book Valentine’s Day GIVEAWAY!
- Review: Arousing Love: A Teen Novel by M. H. Strom
What Should I Read Next?
Please help a blogger out and be my next participant in my What Now? Wednesday posts. You can be a blogger, author, reader, book lover, whatever. You will be featured in an interview along with all of your pertinent social media data! Check out the how tos in this post. Or, go directly to the form and complete it. Alternatively, ask for suggestions for what to read after you’ve finished the best book ever, and we will see what suggestions you get. Thank you!
Have a great week!
The Sunday Post is a meme started by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. As she says:
It’s a chance to share news, a post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.