Wow. It’s hard to believe, but Monday is the first day of school! As much as I love having kids around my house 24/7 (and really, I do), it is obvious that they need to get back among their own and have a schedule again. Hell, I need to reschedule myself and get back on the Fitbit (if it gets below 100)!
What I Posted…
This week, you may have highly enjoyed/intensely disagreed with the following:
- It’s Stephenie Meyer Bashing Season Again – Rev Up Your Sparkle Jokes!
- Midnight INK: ‘If I Stay’ Movie Premiere Review
- INKlets: Supah Short Reviews So I Can Return These Books to the Library Already
- This week I will be giving interview questions to the authors of Jex Malone, C. L. Graber and V. C. Stanley. Stay tuned for and INKlings post and a book giveaway!
- Brainiac: Adventures in the Curious, Competitive, Compulsive World of Trivia Buffs by Ken Jennings
- Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
New Books to Read…
Books received from review requests:
- Fairy, Texas by Margo Bond Collins
- Who R U Really? by Margo Kelly from Merit Press
Coming Up Next Week (or So)
Due to a flurry of back-to-school activities, I didn’t get to do much here over the past two weeks. So, the giveaway for Jex Malone by C.L. Gaber and V.C. Stanley will be pushed back. I will announce the dates soon!
Look for reviews of some of these books, too:
- Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson
- Anyone But You by Kim Askew & Amy Helmes
- Poor Little Dead Girls by Lizzie Friend
- Screaming Divas by Suzanne Kamata
What Should I Read Next?
I am still looking for some people to interview for my site. You can be a blogger, author, reader, whatever. I am going to start a weekly post about how to find books that are similar to something great you just read. You will be featured in an interview along with all of your pertinent social media data! Please email me or leave a message on the comments in the original post if you are interested!
Have a great week!
This is a meme started by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. As she says:
It’s a chance to share news, a post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.