Let’s just get straight down to business. First I have to figure out when spring starts…ah. Google tells me that this year, it is March 20th and ends on June 20th. (Huh. I always thought I had a summer birthday…but digress…)
- Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare. This is the one I am looking forward to the most. And yes, it comes out one day before Spring officially starts (on March 19th), but suck it.
- Dear Life, You Suck by Scott Blagden. To be released on March 26th, this book sounds like it is going to be a cheeky coming-of-age tale.
- The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen. I know, I know…you can’t believe I have never read anything by YA Queen Ms. Dessen. Maybe this will get the ball rolling. It will be released June 4th.
- I absolutely ATE UP Robin LeFever’s first book in her His Fair Assassin series, Grave Mercy. The world she created, the characters she made…fabulous. Next book comes out April 2 and is called Dark Triumph.
- Siege and Storm (The Grisha #2) by Leigh Bardugo. I had the pleasure of meeting Ms. Bardugo last fall at the Austin Teen Book Festival. If you are a fan of her first book in the series, I am sure you can’t wait to see what happens with Alina, Mal and The Darkling on June 4th.
- I’m cheating a little, but since I haven’t read it yet (and it was released March 5), I am going to include Requiem by Lauren Oliver. Wonder how she’ll tie up the ending of the last book?
- Lemony Snicket it back with The Dark. It’s supposed to come out on April 2. If you loved his A Series of Unfortunate Events, here’s hoping that this one is just as snarky.
- Linked by Imogen Howson. I saw this book one someone else’s list (Read. Breathe. Relax.)…and thought it sounded awesome. (June 11th)
- Nantucket Blue by Leila Howland. Even though I didn’t get an ARC <sniff>, I still can’t wait for this romance/coming-of-age tale that will be published on May 7th.
- Yaqui Delgado Wants to Kick Your Ass by Meg Medina. Latina heroine, Latina bully. YA needs more varied main characters! Yay. (March 26th)
What are your top ten? I need more on my TBR list… Leave your links below!