The guidelines are simple: Just grab the button and put it on a new blog post. Then, show us what you’re reading and tell us what your goal is (how many pages) for the weekend! (This weekend, I’m reading: -insert book title/picture here-, and my goal is– # of pages.)
- All Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terrill (currently 31% read);
- Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater;
- The Enchanter Heir by Cinda Williams Chima;
- The Screaming Staircase by Jonathan Stroud;
- Namesake by Sue MacLeod;
- Prep School Confidential by Kara Taylor; and
- Let the Sky Fall by Shannon Messenger.