Welcome to week three of What Next? Wednesday! You can participate in these ways:
- Write about what book you would have chosen to read next on your blog, using the FIRST I READ book chosen, and put a link in the comments section (or post a short comment if you do not have a blog);
- Follow the guest via at least one of the social media links;
- Follow Ink and Page via at least one of the social media buttons at the top left corner of the blog and/or via the Bloglovin’ button on the right;
- Tweet about the meme (a link would be great!);
- Ask to be the subject of a future What Next? Wednesday by completing this form.
This week, since I don’t have a volunteer blogger/writer/innocent victim, I am throwing out a book that I liked to see what YOU think I should read next. How many of you devoured the The Wolves of Mercy Falls series by Maggie Stiefvater? Did you read all three in the trilogy? Did you like all of them, and did you think the series was tied up nicely in the end?
If you loved Shiver, Linger, and Forever, what would you tell a person who needed more transformations, more wolves, more Grace and Sam and Isabel and Jack and Shelby and Cole and Geoffrey and all of the rest to read next?